Criminal Lawyers In Gurugram:
Advocate Himanshu Sharma is a law firm in Gurugram. We have team of Committed Top Criminal Lawyers in Delhi. We had handled various types of criminal case till Date like:-
- Criminal Misappropriation of assets;
- Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal intrigue;
- Disrespect of Cheque under N.I.Act.
- Falsification and disobedience;
- Different financial offenses culpable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act and so forth.;
- Offense identified with marriage viz. (an) Offense unusable under Dowry Act (b) Domestic viciousness Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC and so forth.
- Offense identified with Drugs culpable under NDPS Act;
- Sexual offenses;
- Offenses against the state;
- Offense against the general population serenity and open equity;
- Offense identified with weights and measure, general wellbeing, security, respectability and ethics;
- Offense identified with property, viz. burglary, theft, coercion, swindling, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties and so forth.
- furthermore, different offenses culpable under the code of Indian Penal;
- Our Team of Criminal lawyers in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon and in all over India provide you all Services like:-
- Legal Help in making registration of FIR or Criminal Complaint, under 498A, 406, Domestic Violence Act, Dowry Prohibition Act etc.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of anticipatory bail applications before court of session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail before Criminal Courts;
- Filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writ, petition under sec.482 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Criminal Trial before magistrate or court of session;
- Filing/defending complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending the criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.